Thursday, February 26, 2009

the girl in ralph lauren


It is like deja vu. It feels like yesterday when I posted a blog entry titled 'The boy in Baby Dior' of Imran when we had just arrived in France. He was about the same age as Rania in this picture at 13 weeks.

Rania is getting more and more interactive these days. I love it when she grins so wide, her eyes smile too. She's also 'talking' gu-gu-ga-ga now with exciting intonation at times, which just melt my heart. Her Papa is completely besotted by her!

She has always been in love with Imran. From day one, she would look for Imran's voice in a room, which just amazes me. When he comes to our room in the mornings or comes back from school in the afternoon, Rania's eyes would light up and she would be kicking in excitement when she hears his voice. It must be because she heard so much of his (loud and constant) voice even when she was still in my tummy.

Thanks for being more experienced the second time around and having learnt from some mistakes during Imran's first few months, Rania feeds and sleeps well. She pretty much adheres to a routine, which makes it much easier for me to handle both of them. She has just started to sleep thru the night too with only a dreamfeed which I give her just before going to bed around 11pm, so life is much better now as I am pretty fresh in the day time and also I can go out at nights without worrying about her too much!

4 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rania has really grown... n looking good in the ralph lauren too! :)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she already sleeps thru the night??how sha??tell me!

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks a lot like you here sha2! Do people think the same?
And if you really like ralph lauren for kids let me know, really cheap here as there's an outlet near dublin!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger miss-cream said...

yes jaja, she does and it's just great! i have to tell you though that it isn't easy. it takes a lot of commitment and perseverance to follow a routine and also to ignore their protest cries. but it doesn't take long to train, and it makes your life so much easier once they know how to self-settle. and they wake up fresh too!

yes rina, more and more people are saying that now! a cousin actually bought these clothes and i think they're great! she bought it from an outlet anyway so don't think they're expensive. you must have shopped lots for the baby to come... my guess is it's a girl! let's see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home