Monday, October 29, 2007

happy birthday imran!


What a special day it was exactly a year ago today. Although it was a bit unexpected that morning as you decided to come out to the world 3 weeks before the expected date, it was the happiest day of my life so far. I guess all the activities the previous day - the birthday party we attended, the two doctor visits, a site visit to Aunty Nelly's house that was being renovated and finally a get-together with friends at our house made you all too eager to experience it all with your very own eyes.

Delivering you was not too difficult (thanks to epidural!) It didn't take long either - we went to the hospital at 9 am to find out that the contractions has started, the epidural was given at around noon and you came out at 4.11 pm on that beautiful Sunday afternoon. You were welcomed to this world by me and your Papa, and also your Dada, Dadi and Aunty Nelly. It was an emotional moment in the labor room, a moment I will never forget.

From that day on, my life has changed for good, and for the better. I now know the real meaning of life, and with your many more years of growing up, I look forward to my life being enriched even more! Thank you baby for coming into our lives and making it so colourful and meaningful. We love you more than words can say.

p/s The beautiful scarf was hand-knitted by Angela especially for your first birthday!

5 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger DydD said...

Happy Birtday dear Imran!! Sha, how time flies, eh??

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

happy 1st birthday imran!!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger iZy said...

Happy birthday Imran! In no time your mama will have a hard time to stop the girls from chasing you around, you handsome boy! :-)

xxx

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it was my birthday party the day before that you came to before Imran decided to be born. I simply had to have Imran's picture in my blog because 1 year later, he is already standing up and walking......so check out my blog Auntie Shasha.......

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger miss-cream said...

thanks for the lovely birthday wishes. so true.. how time flies! will sure check out your blog sofina..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home