Friday, March 30, 2007

tartelle framboise


Halfway through enjoying this favourite indulgence of mine (well one of my favourites anyway..), I thought to myself - this is so good that it needs to be documented!

The fresh raspberries, yummy custard and incredible pastry (with a cup of coffee of course) adds up to be the most perfect combination. What makes it even more special is that the pastry smells of Nestum, which is something so close to my heart! (I just love Nestum and I can't wait for Imran to be ready for it so I can share it with him..)

Our flat is just a few doors away from one of the best patisseries in town - and as a result, I have not been very good with my plan to get back to shape. Everytime I pass by the shop, I have to refrain myself from buying all the yummy french pastries - almond croissant, cafe eclair, strawberry baignet, pain au chocolat... the list goes on. And my mouth waters just by typing them down!

I just don't understand how is it that the French - girls and guys, keep their figures so slim. Hmm.. may be these things are not fattening afterall. OK, I'm make-believing!

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Momster said...

i think taking care of imran on your own without any help from parents & a maid would allow u to eat anything and everything without piling on the pounds!! :)

looks really yummy btw!!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger elly said...

i second that nins..hehe

i dont think you'd have any problems abt weight... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home