Friday, March 16, 2007

tagged by nina

As I have just managed to read other blogs by friends, I realised that I was tagged by Nina - quite a while ago, but I guess better late than never! So here goes:

6 weird things about me:

1. I despise plastic bags - I can't bear the sight of them lying around the house (especially those black ones you get when you buy fake dvds) I guess it just makes the house looks 'unsorted'. I much prefer paper bags (in fact I never throw these, I keep them as if I collect them..)

2. With any documents or graphic material, I am completely anal with the font and its size, spacing, justification, colour etc.

3. At the end of every day, I indulge in a dessert (it can be coffee eclair, chocolates, ice-cream, tarts or anything yummy and sinful, usually with a cup of coffee) just before going to bed. And what's weird is this 'ritual' takes place AFTER shower and brushing teeth.

4. When I go shopping, the minute I arrive at the shopping place, I will need the toilet (for a No.2!) My sister's theory is that shopping excites me so much, that something happens in my body system... and I think she might be right!

5. I look at things in picture frames. So I am always fiddling with objects in front of my eyes to compose them in a certain manner. I don't like things to be too symetrical or in a line, as if it's staged, so I am always offsetting things to make it more casual and homely.

6. I wash my hair just before going to bed. I love sleeping with my hair wet, it de-stresses me! Oh, and I also NEVER comb my hair. I don't ever remember owning a comb!

7 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird thing no 2 - hehe..dont admit that to your dentist ok!!

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

silap...no 3!!

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger miss-cream said...

haha..i knew dr.rifqah won't be impressed! well it's really bad isn't it.. i must try to change this bad habit! anyway, how are you enjoying london?

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger fara / ly-d said...

heheh weird thing no 2.. i am guilty of that too.. but my colleague tactfully calls me a perfectionist (hah!!)

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger elly said...

no 6 tu i know!! hehehe

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger elly said...

eh...oops..the dont like comb part...

sleeping with hair wet? really??

:)

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger The Momster said...

i like sleeping with my hair wet too, but it's not a habit laa... i just like it thts all :)

n yes, weird thing no. 3 most of the time i don't bother brushing my teeth again after my evening shower. not good i know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home