Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nik Imran

nik imran
29 OCTOBER 2006 - 4.11 PM - 3.13 KG - 52 CM

After keeping a long silence from my blog (reason: pure laziness), I thought this might be the perfect time for me to start writing again.. although I'm not sure how serious I'll be this time, especially when baby Imran starts to keep me busy.

At the moment, he pretty much sleeps for about 22 hours a day. And this combined with me having to stay at home for a supposedly 42 days since his birth (which already I'm feeling is impossible), led me to decide to start blogging again.

So here I am, proudly announcing the birth of our first child. The pregnancy was quite easy and the delivery too was very smooth, so let's just hope parenthood would not be too harsh on us!

Baby Imran is 2 weeks old tomorrow and I can already see he's filling up (with fat of course). He hates bathing and changing, loves to scratch his face with his long nails, hates to wear mittens or worse still being swaddled, looks very much like his papa, feeds well, and in our eyes - the cutest baby on the planet!

Dino and I would like to thank those who sent their well wishes and gifts. It means a lot to the both of us.



7 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Erra said...

hi imran!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger iZy said...

hello Imran.. you're so cute!

welcome back, shasha!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger elly said...

Hi imran n mummy imran... :)

ur rite izy..just so adorable!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see u r back blogging!!

hi imran!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger hani said...

mummy imran,

congrats and enjoy mummyhood!!! besh!!

baby imran,

welcome to the real world!! hehe...hope it'll be very kind to you and your parents!

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats and hello to baby imran!! Saw imran's picture at zt's last 2 weeks and we thot he looks so much like dino!!!Selamat berpantang!! but seriously 42 days??hehe..

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger miss-cream said...

you guessed it right ip - 42 days is simply impossible.. or I'll go insane! thank you guys for your messages and for welcoming baby imran..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home