Tuesday, February 21, 2006

a new idea..

I have just realised that my blog is kind of boring.... and this is precisely the reason why it's been a secret blog that only my dear husband knows about! Also, I wasn't sure if I was going to be consistent with my writing or simply.. as the Malays say it "hangat-hangat tahi ayam"! But I think I have been better than expected, and in fact am quite enjoying blogging!

However, I do realise that I have to write more often, or people will be completely bored of my blog! So I came up with this *genius* idea of writing about a particular photo from our travels or whatever really, and hopefully can interact more with others (Yes - I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to myself...) Now, I just have to tell some friends about my blog. So far I have been too embarassed to 'publicise' it! So guys, please interact with me!! Cheers!

** turns out that this idea is not so 'genius' afterall, as I am starting to realise that a lot of other people are doing the same thing... :(



2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger six said...

Does this mean I can now put a link to your blog from mine :)?

Why don't you put drawings or sketches.
That would be really interesting!

When it comes to putting stuff in my blog, I don't really plan.
I just rant (much to the annoyance of some readers but i dont care!) around a central idea that I want to express :)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger miss-cream said...

oo someone (besides my husband) has visited my blog! yup, not a bad idea to put drawings and stuff when i get something worth showing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home