Wednesday, May 10, 2006

tagged by elynor

How many schools did you go to?
Four
1. SRK Taman Melawati 1 - I remember it as being very glamorous!
2. SR Sultan Sulaiman 1, K.Terengganu - Lots of fun, good place to grow up in..
3. Tunku Kurshiah College - Probably the place which moulded me into the person I am today..
4. Mara College Banting - (this is pre-U, does it count as a school?) Anyway, I often say it was the worst two years of my life! But this is not true - it was miserable most of the time, but fun in its own way!

Was I the studious nerd or the last minute hero?
Am never good at last minute - so I'll have to go with the studious option - but I won't take the nerd bit!

Was I the taiko or the teachers' pet?
I think I was both! Teacher's pet for teachers I liked and Taiko to the.. erm, discipline teachers...

Best 3 subjects...
Physics, Art, Math

3 teachers that I remember most (for various reasons)...
Pn Nor Aizah (SS1) - At 9 yrs old, I thought she was the sweetest person and I just wanted to be her!

Ustazah Habibah (TKC) - Used to lecture me for wearing pinafore to school (she called it 'gown' for some reason) Apparently it was bad role-modelling to the juniors. ??!

Mr. Mathias (MCB) - Probably the most famous in MCB's history - as the principle and a strict disciplinarian - so you get the idea. Zetty and I got called into his room almost every week!

I would like to tag:
Well I don't have a lot of blogging friends. So it has to be:
1. Dino
2. Shahriman
3. Izy!! (you blog don't you?)

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger sare @ syah said...

hi thr...

I was at MCB too, i think around 95-97. a bit surprised as u like Mr. Mathias...r u seriousl??!!! he's the bad guy la...hehe.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger BigData@Bluesify said...

girl, u have loads of sweet memories..it's cool..

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger penjaga meter said...

would you knnow my sis? she was known as bam bam for whatever reasons.. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home