Wednesday, February 22, 2006

fcc siem reap

I have a new project at work which I think has the potential to be quite exciting. To start with, it's tiny and the site is very complex in context. The reason why it might be exciting if it's tiny is that I might actually see it get built! This is quite rare in my office as we work on mostly big projects and overseas most of the time.

The design brief for this project is a jungle theme, and this image comes to my mind. This was at FCC in Siem Reap which is an absolutely stunning hotel with great ambience. I highy recommend it to people who are interested to visit the Angkor Watt and many other amazing temples there.

This is just an example of how sensitive the architecture is on the site that is part of the city's parks. The buildings make way for trees and vegetation - literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home